|Tattoo Design:||Tree Image with Shradha Saburi|
|Theme:||Spritual / Devotional|
(Incl. Of All Taxes)
Tree Shradha Saburi Tattoo
A temporary tattoo is a decorative image that can be applied to the skin for short periods of time. The transfer film allows the image to “slide” off the backing paper and onto the skin when moisture is applied. After drying, the film holds the image on the skin through several washings.
Instructions abount wearing this Tattoo
Please ensure that selected skin patch is free from oil, cream and hair.
The tattoo is attached with a handle marked with a COLOUR TAB.
- Gently peel off the tattoo from the paper by holding the handle.
- Place the sticky side of the tattoo on the selected skin patch.
- Safely cut the color tab by a pair of scissor.
- Place the damp cloth/tissue on the tattoo for one minute.
- Gently peel off the tattoo paper with the help of any pointed object.
Let the tattoo dry for FIVE (5) minute by keeping the tattoo in still position.
Sprinkle any talcum powder on the tattoo and gently rub until powder fades. (optional)
To remove tattoo:
Please use the supplied remover or a nail paint remover.
This tattoo is normally 1 to days depending upon the skin and part of the body as Tattoo remain for longer on Ankles, Calves and less on Chest & Biceps and further less on Forearms & Wrist. Neck area is where Tattoo stays for a least duration.
Please refrain, if you are sensitive to Bindi or similar
|Dimensions||12 × 18 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2) For Rakhi Nariyal/ Shree-phal /Roli(Kum-Kum) / Chawal (Rice) and any food items shall not be shipped owning to the destination country restrictions. ( Applicable For USA / UK / South East Asia / Australia / Canada)