- This idol is hand-crafted by our Murtikar’s and is craved out of one piece marble.
- Since the idol is hand-crafted every piece has it’s own uniqueness.
- Our states are specially hand painted with gold foil which never looses it’s charm and gives a lively feeling to the idols.
- Our idols are securely packed individually wooden cases and shipped across taking utmost care.
Significance Of Ganesha:-
Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati is popularly worshipped under different names like Sumukha, Ekadanta, Kapila, Gajakarna, Lambodara, Vikath, Vidhnanashaka, Vinayaka, Dhumraketu, Ganadhayaksha, Bhalchandra and Gajanana.
Ganesha’s form is highly charming and mesmerising. The cute little chubby boy like body with an elephant head has been inspiring devotion and love in the hearts of millions down the history. While the form of Lord Ganesh evokes our imaginations and pleases us beyond compare, there is also deep spiritual symbolism behind the form of Lord Ganesh.
A famous sloka dedicated to Lord Ganesh describes him thus.
“Vakra Tunda Mahakaaya Koti Surya Samaprabha
Nirvignam Kurume Deva Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvataa”
Meaning: I worship the Lord with a curved trunk and huge body with the effulgence of a core suns. Let him remove the obstacles to all my deeds and lead them to fulfilment.
Thus we find Ganesha having a huge body and an elephant face. The huge belly symbolises the created universe. The elephant head is the symbol of Gyan. In Ganapati Atharvanasirsha Upanishad we find different shades of deep symbolic meaning come out with regard to Lord Ganesha’s form. In this Upanishad, Ganesha is identified with the supreme Brahman and the highest head of the created universe.
· Usually elephants are the path makers in forests. When an elephant passes through thick woods, a way is created for the other animals to follow. Lord Ganesh is worshiped first before starting anything new. Lord Ganesha clears the obstacles and paves the way for us to move forward in life.
· The large elephant head of Lord Ganesha symbolises wisdom, understanding, and a discriminating intellect that one must possess to attain perfection in life.
· The wide mouth represents the natural human desire to enjoy life in the world. The large ears signify that a perfect person is the one who possesses a great capacity to listen to others and assimilate ideas. Ganesha being the ruler of the worlds, he possesses large ears to keenly listen to the prayers and needs of all his subjects.
· The trunk can hold anything and everything existent in this universe. Likewise, the individuals should possess qualities of high adaptability and efficiency in life. This in other words can make them attune to any circumstances of life. It also represents OM the sound symbol of cosmic reality
· The two tusks denote the two aspects of the human personality, wisdom and emotion. The right tusk represents wisdom and the left tusk represents emotion. The broken left tusk conveys the idea that one must conquer emotions with wisdom to attain perfection.
· The elephant eyes are said to possess natural deceptiveness that allows them to perceive objects to be bigger than what they really are. Thus it indicates to surrender one’s pride and attain humility.
MARBLE GANESHA marble idol
Clean Gently with a sponge dipped in a non caustic soapy water. and let it set dry. Do not rub to dry.
Do not use bleach, acids or harsh abrasives on marble.