Marble Durga Idol – 23cm
|Color:-||Handpainted with gold foil|
|Weight:||2 Kgs or 4.40 pounds (approx)|
|Dimensions(In Cms) :-||23*16*6 (H*L*W)|
|Country Of Origin:||INDIA|
(Incl. Of All Taxes)
This idol is hand-crafted by our Murtikar’s and is craved out of one piece marble.
Since the idol is hand-crafted every piece has it’s own uniqueness.
Our states are specially hand painted with gold foil which never looses it’s charm and gives a lively feeling to the idols.
Our idols are securely packed individually wooden cases and shipped across taking utmost care.
Significance Of Durga:-
Durga is the consort of Lord Shiva, the destroyer. Dressed in red, the Mother Goddess represents power. She took birth to kill a demon named Mahishasura, and hence, she is hailed as Mahishasura Mardini. The pictorial depiction of the Goddess shows her with ten hands holding different weapons that symbolise the following:
- A chakra or discus represents uprightness
- The conch represents harmony
- The bow and arrow represent energy
- Vajra or thunderbolt symbolises stability
- Lotus represents detachment
- Sword symbolises enlightenment
- Trishul depicts the Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic gunas
- Gada or mace represents loyalty
- A pot of fire represents wisdom
- Abhaya Mudra symbolises protection
Goddess Durga’s vehicle or vahana is a lion that symbolises courage. This form of the Mother Goddess shows the power and strength of the feminine.
Clean Gently with a sponge dipped in a non caustic soapy water. and let it set dry. Do not rub to dry.
Do not use bleach, acids or harsh abrasives on marble.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2) For Rakhi Nariyal/ Shree-phal /Roli(Kum-Kum) / Chawal (Rice) and any food items shall not be shipped owning to the destination country restrictions. ( Applicable For USA / UK / South East Asia / Australia / Canada)