Firoza Stone Ganesha Idol – 14cm
|Color:||Red & Green Firoza Stone|
|Weight (in gram):||1830|
|Dimension: (in cm)||9.5*7*14 (L*W*H)|
(Incl. Of All Taxes)
Firoza Stone Hand Work Idol of Ganesha:
Swayambhu Brass Ganesha is the Hindu goddess of wealth also bring prosperity and remove all your obstacles in life. Ganesha as the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies. Ganesha is worshiped first on every pooja and is the God of pure consciousness, good luck, knowledge and wisdom. Lord Ganesha represents Joy and Happiness which is symbolic to bring Prosperity and Good Luck. Perfect for gifting during House Warming’s, business gifts, welcome gifts and festivals etc.
Significance of Ganesha:-
Ganesha is also know as Ganapati, is the most revered, loved and distinctive deity among the pantheon of Hindu gods. With his large elephant head, chubby and pot-bellied human body, his role as the supreme-being, powerful enough to remove obstacles and ensure success is of paramount importance. Besides being the remover of all obstacles, he is also the God of Good Fortune who ensures prosperity and success. It is his blessings that are taken before the commencement of any auspicious endeavor.
Invoking Ganesha’s presence can be especially helpful for:
- To commence any big or small endeavor in which you want to succeed.
- Creative and artistic projects.
- Seeking wisdom before making a big decision such as deciding whether to leave a job or change careers.
- Any situation where an obstacle is preventing you from success.
- As a witness and guide during a wedding ceremony.
- Maintaining a harmonious home.
He aptly named “Lord of the People” (Gana means the common people) and is generally depicted with four hands, one of which (his lower left) is holding a few round Indian sweets, of which he is very fond. His lower right hand is usually depicted in the abhaya mudra or blessing pose as a gesture of reassurance and safety, which dispels fear and offers divine protection to his devotees. His vehicle (vahana) is a rat, which he rides, is an symbolic extension of himself and his powers that represents his ability to overcome any obstacle big or small.
Wipe & Clean with Dry Cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh and any harsh chemicals for cleaning it.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2) For Rakhi Nariyal/ Shree-phal /Roli(Kum-Kum) / Chawal (Rice) and any food items shall not be shipped owning to the destination country restrictions. ( Applicable For USA / UK / South East Asia / Australia / Canada)