Brass Ganesha Idol – 16cm
|Weight:||1.440 Kg or 2.078 Pounds (approx)|
|Dimension: (in cm)||16*8.5*7 (H*L*W)|
(Incl. Of All Taxes)
Out of stock
Brass Ganesha Idol:
Significance Of Ganesha:-
Ganesha, also known as Ganapati, is the most revered, loved and distinctive deity among the pantheon of Hindu gods. With his large elephant head, chubby and pot-bellied human body, his role as the supreme-being, powerful enough to remove obstacles and ensure success is of paramount importance. Besides being the remover of all obstacles, he is also the God of Good Fortune who ensures prosperity and success. It is his blessings that are taken before the commencement of any auspicious endeavour.
Invoking Ganesha’s presence can be especially helpful for:
- To commence any big or small endeavor in which you want to succeed.
- Creative and artistic projects.
- Seeking wisdom before making a big decision such as deciding whether to leave a job or change careers.
- Any situation where an obstacle is preventing you from success.
- As a witness and guide during a wedding ceremony.
- Maintaining a harmonious home.
He aptly named “Lord of the People” (Gana means the common people) and is generally depicted with four hands, one of which (his lower left) is holding a few round Indian sweets, of which he is very fond. His lower right hand is usually depicted in the abhaya mudra or blessing pose as a gesture of reassurance and safety, which dispels fear and offers divine protection to his devotees. His vehicle (vahana) is a rat, which he rides, is an symbolic extension of himself and his powers that represents his ability to overcome any obstacle big or small.
Brass Ganesha idol Brass Ganesha Idol:
Wipe & Clean with Dry Cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh and any harsh chemicals for cleaning it.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2) For Rakhi Nariyal/ Shree-phal /Roli(Kum-Kum) / Chawal (Rice) and any food items shall not be shipped owning to the destination country restrictions. ( Applicable For USA / UK / South East Asia / Australia / Canada)