Brass Durga Idol – 17cm
|Weight:||1.560 Kg or 3.43 Pounds (approx)|
|Dimension: (in cm)||17*11.5*8(H*L*W)|
(Incl. Of All Taxes)
Brass Durga Idol:
Significance Of Saraswati:-
Durga is the consort of Lord Shiva, the destroyer. Dressed in red, the Mother Goddess represents power. She took birth to kill a demon named Mahishasura, and hence, she is hailed as Mahishasura Mardini. The pictorial depiction of the Goddess shows her with ten hands holding different weapons that symbolise the following:
- A chakra or discus represents uprightness
- The conch represents harmony
- The bow and arrow represent energy
- Vajra or thunderbolt symbolises stability
- Lotus represents detachment
- Sword symbolises enlightenment
- Trishul depicts the Sattvic, Rajasic and Tamasic gunas
- Gada or mace represents loyalty
- A pot of fire represents wisdom
- Abhaya Mudra symbolises protection
Goddess Durga’s vehicle or vahana is a lion that symbolises courage. This form of the Mother Goddess shows the power and strength of the feminine.
Wipe & Clean with Dry Cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh and any harsh chemicals for cleaning it.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
2) For Rakhi Nariyal/ Shree-phal /Roli(Kum-Kum) / Chawal (Rice) and any food items shall not be shipped owning to the destination country restrictions. ( Applicable For USA / UK / South East Asia / Australia / Canada)